AdAge's Best Multicultural Agency for 2020! We’re a global agency made of diverse backgrounds, with one unifying mission: to create culturally-potent ideas for a multi-everything world.
The Community started with one goal in mind: creating a different type of company, that creates a different type of advertising. Never abiding by traditional definitions of how an agency works, we’ve never been traditional in our approach to ideas, brands, culture, nor the kind of people who join our community. We are not a multicultural agency. We’re a global agency made of diverse backgrounds, with one unifying mission: to create culturally-potent ideas for a multi-everything world.Job Description
Keep the client happy. Keep the creatives happy. Keep the project moving. Keep the checks coming in. Basically keep the agency running, all while fighting tooth and nail for the best possible idea to win out.
· Assist the account services team in day-to-day management of client campaigns
· Acquire in-depth knowledge of client’s business – key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
· Learn about overseeing client projects including across a variety of media channels including print, radio, TV, OOH and digital
· Learn how to anticipate team needs and assist team leaders in accomplishing client asks
· Proactively keep the team organized make sure all information is kept up to date, that all work being deliverable is assured at best quality
· Assist with the monitoring of competitive activity as it relates to the category and report it back to the team on a weekly basis.
· Able to handle pressure well and remain flexible to work under especially tight deadlines.
· Understanding or previous project management skills
· Foundational understanding of Production process is a big plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Organizational, detail oriented skills
· People skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
· Understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and/or Keynote
· Experience working in Google Suite
· Basic understanding of Adobe Acrobat
· Must be fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Sapient) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.