Our office is expanding and we are looking to grow our outstanding Customer Service and Sales Team. Our Customer Service and Sales Representative (CSSR) will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current customers and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintaining knowledge of our products, answering any questions our clients may have, and completing insurance applications prior to binding coverage.
You will directly contribute to and support the sales goals of the agency while working to achieve long-term and short-term goals for agency growth. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer service, retention, and profit goals.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers at the beginning of this position. We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural-born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
As Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind.
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**Benefits
- Base Salary (Hourly Wage)
- Bonus Opportunities
- Retention / Service Commission
- Opportunity for career growth
- Holidays Off
- Continuous Hands-On Training
- Achieve business production goals and objectives as established.
- Explore new business opportunities and generate new leads via social media and networking with both businesses and customers
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Return all phone messages promptly and maintain customer relationships with follow-up phone calls.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating, and compliance requirements.
- Property & Casualty License is preferred but will train good individual.
- Understand social media platforms and marketing.
- Display an upbeat, professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude and be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Display leadership competencies, including ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others and possess strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate ability to tactfully and professionally handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Minimum 1 year prior sales experience preferred.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish is beneficial.
Posting ID: 593579190Posted: 2021-01-17