824 N Wayne St., Angola, IN 46703
Salary + Commission!
Excellent Training, Income and Benefits!
No Sales Experience Necessary!
Opportunity for Advancement
Harold Automotive Group, a High-Volume Auto Group that sells Chevrolet, Buick, Ford, and other brands, is seeking to hire energetic and motivated Salespeople. You will exceed customer's expectations from test drive to purchase with excellent training and support from our Management Team. Automotive Sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put in equals the financial reward you receive. We welcome applicants from Students and Industries such as Travel, Hospitality, Restaurant, Cell Phone Sales, Insurance, Real Estate, etc.
Harold Automotive Group is family owned and a great place to work! Build and advance a rewarding career with our growing company. We value our employees and invest in their success! Apply now and join our team.
- $400 per week guaranteed the first 60 days for entry level sales
- $100K Earning Potential!
- Salary PLUS Commission
- Monthly Bonus Programs
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent Training!
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- 5-Day Work Week and Closed on Sundays
- Medical and Life Insurance plans
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities!
- Bring your “A” game and a positive attitude to work with you every day!
- Learn about our products and keep abreast of current inventory
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle in inventory that meets their needs. Great listening skills are key!
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
- Provide a completely satisfied customer buying experience
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction, encourage repeat/referral business
- Prospect for new customers
- No sales experience is necessary. Excellent training is provided!
- An energetic and outgoing 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Posting ID: 596429733Posted: 2021-01-04