Multidisciplinary design firm is seeking a Electrical/Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to join their Dulles, Virginia team! This position can be worked remotely!
- Monitor daily commissioning processes and quality of work on large facility projects
- Perform pre-functional and functional testing
- Investigate/troubleshoot problems and find solutions
- Build/maintain client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 8+ years of mechanical/electrical commissioning experience
- Extensive commissioning knowledge within large facilities
- On-site field experience preferred
- Construction experience preferred
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
- This is a remote position.
Posting ID: 594759379Posted: 2021-01-18