Title: TIBCO Developer
Location: Washington DC - With COVID will be 100% telecommute to start.
Compensation: 3 month contract to hire.
Citizenship: US citizen.
- At least 6 years of experience in TIBCO suite of products working in one or more of the following areas:
- Design and development of Integration or SOA solutions using TIBCO Active Matrix BW Design and development of CEP solutions using TIBCO Business Events
- Design and development of Business Rules Management solutions using TIBCO Business Events
- Design and Development of TIBCO ActiveSpace IMDG solution components
- Working knowledge on build and deployment of TIBCO BW, TIBCO AS and BE components
- Working knowledge of TIBCO Hawk
- Working knowledge of TIBCO EMS
- At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
- Experience in Retail, CPG, Logistics and Life Sciences Domain.
- Experience and desire to work in a Government Agency environment
- Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 600866941Posted: 2021-01-20