Hays and Sons is a full service Disaster Restoration company with over 35 years' experience providing service to our customers during their time of need! We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Lafayette team.
Job duties include:
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Coordinate subcontractors and material for assigned jobs
- Procure photos of all jobs assigned
- Respond to emergency work in timely manner
- Ensure that all jobs remain on schedule and within budget
- Participate in weekly on call rotation
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Job site clean up and material pick up and delivery
- Accurately post time to all jobs for labor cost
- Utilize job tracking software with each job
- Follow purchase order process for all material and labor
Two or more established interior subcontractor relationships are preferred, but not required.
Hays+Sons values our employees and we want to ensure that they receive top-notch benefits, not only for our industry, but overall. We offer the following benefits for our full time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account option with Matching Contribution
- 401k with matching Contribution
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- TrueU Development Courses for Employee and Family
- Term Life and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Company phone, vehicle and laptop
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, ever-growing, family owned and never franchised disaster restoration company, we would love to hear from you!
Hays and Sons is a full service disaster restoration company. We have been in the business of rebuilding lives for over 37 years. We currently have 8 locations spread throughout the state of Indiana and one office in Cincinnati, Ohio. If you are interested in joining a fun, fast-paced, ever-growing, independently owned and never franchised disaster restoration company, we would love to hear from you!
Posting ID: 598523962Posted: 2021-01-19