Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World Contract Manager PAE is in need of a Cleared Contract Manager to support one of our groups in Reston, VA. The Contract Manager would be responsible for cradle to grave support handling multiple bid opportunities, proposal work, negotiations, contract award and administration of the resultant contracts. They would manage a large hybrid contract in a fast paced environment supporting the internal PMO and external government customers as well as prepare special reports and analyses as required. Additional Duties * Lead and conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and administration of major contract actions
* Monitor company performance for conformance to original proposal and terms and conditions.
* Serve as point of contact for customers both internal and external in regards to contractual matters
* Act as advisor regarding legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations to management and others
* Ensure compliance with PAE company policies and procedure
* Ensure compliance with DCAA/DCMA
* Analyze and interpret federal government regulations and able to apply knowledge to perform sophisticated risk analysis for new and ongoing opportunities.
* Review and negotiate terms and conditions of different types of contractual agreements - Non-Disclosure, Teaming and Subcontract agreements to ensure compliance with established legal policies and standard
* Review/evaluate solicitations and provide proposal guidance support and assists in the preparation
* Advise management on contractual rights & obligations, and interprets terms and conditions to provide options for management consideration to mitigate risk
* Provide contract expertise to Operations Staff Required Qualifications: * Active TS/SCI W/Poly
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, or a related discipline coupled with 5+ years' contract administration experience; OR a High School diploma coupled with 11+ years' contract administration experience.
* A minimum of 4 years' experience supporting prime contracts Desired Qualifications: * Prefer advance degree (MA, MBA, JD), DoD experience
* CFCM Certification
* Experience working in a team environment with collaboration across multiple areas PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Posting ID: 603282246Posted: 2021-03-01