Our Talent Acquisition team is creating the worlds' most enviable and connected talent community that continues to power growth. We strive to deliver a delightful experience for all of our customers and drive a best in class use of our technology, enabling every employee to be a recruiter. We are looking for a Contract Senior-level Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
In this role, you will establish yourself as a subject matter expert, partnering and collaborating with the business and the team to hire exceptional talent, all the while driving toward our mission and values. In this role, you will drive critical efforts to deliver against aggressive headcount goals, technical requirements, complex roadmaps, partnering with various peer groups and hiring managers to effectively leverage process, programs, strategic sourcing and technology to drive improvement and efficiency.
Those efforts will include but aren't limited to:
• Using your strong technical recruiting acumen to find best-in-class talent to help shape and scale front and back end engineering teams
• Measuring and tracking performance against HC targets and provide guidance to the monthly/quarterly hiring forecast
• Creating sourcing channels that are aligned with current and future pipeline needs
• Leveraging market data and insights in order to have empowered conversations.
• Assessing and analyzing pipeline metrics and recruiting process(es) to identify areas of improvement and provide recommended actions
• Driving recruiting campaigns (on-line, events, talent ambassador) in partnership with Talent Brand & Marketing organization
• Establishing credibility to earn trust and the credibility to influence
• Leading intake meetings with hiring managers and other stakeholders to set expectations, communicate pipeline activity, develop action plans, gauging progress and identifying potential obstacles
• Developing, managing and sharing reports and dashboards to hold both hiring teams and recruiting teams accountable for desired results
• Assessing and developing creative strategies to enhance the overall candidate experience
Recruiting, Talent acquisition, Technical recruiting, Full cycle, recruiting hiring, Recruitment, Applicant tracking systems, Full cycle recruiting, Applicant tracking, Hiring
• 5+ years' experience required in technical recruiting for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to Senior Director positions that are complex technical positions
• Networking ability to continuously generate a healthy and talented pipeline of candidates
• Proven experience partnering and building productive relationships with clients, partners, and team members
• Analytic skills with the ability to report on workflow and metrics
• Innovative, creative and constructive ideas that continue to push recruiting success
• Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable, agile and flexible
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline oriented projects is essential
• Strong written and verbal communication, highly organized with a focus on delivering business results
• Skilled in negotiation, judgment, decision-making and the ability to influence
• Takes initiative, is proactive with strong follow through and client service
• Self-motivated, driven, go-getter mentality
• Self-sufficient and able to work with ambiguity
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.