is seeking a Registered Dietitian
to join their dynamic team as a System ClinicalNutrition Manager
at three to four HCA Capital division hospitals - Dominion Hospital, Reston Hospital Center, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center and Stone Springs Hospital Center. This position will lead a very dynamic clinical nutrition team in these hospitals, located in the surrounding communities of Northern Virginia. This position will travel amongst the three hospitals on a regular basis. Reporting to the Director of Patient Experience and ideal candidate will be:
- A Registered Dietitian with at least 2 years of experience (at least 1 year of lead or management experience is needed to be successful in this role.)
- Responsible for coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of clinical nutrition projects and standardizing processes
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders in deliverables that support business goals and objectives. Reports on progress, resolves obstacles and oversees quality controls
- Responsible for providing oversight of nutrition care for patients and manage clinical dietitians at a system level
- Provide ongoing development for the clinical teams, support the operations team with the Programs and provide on-going strategies to drive desired outcomes while improving Press Ganey scores and executing on an Excellent Patient Experience
- Demonstrate significant strategic leadership skills, quality assurance/performance improvement skills and possess strong project management abilities
- Have strong knowledge of the principles of clinical nutrition practice and regulatory compliance and ability to lead high performing teams to outstanding outcomes
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be self-directed, flexible, and a team player and have excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills
- Have skills in complex project management and multi-unit patient experiences programs and systems. Nutrition informatics knowledge is a plus.
- Strong client relations and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Be able to maintain a highly visible role, interact with clients, and represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff, nursing and interdisciplinary committees
To learn visit:https://hcacapitaldivision.com/ or https://restonhospital.com/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a large account, system or multiple accounts under the same contract or multiple contracts in a defined region.
Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.