Job Title: Science & Technology (S&T) Program Analyst
Job Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Travel: Up to 25% CONUS Purpose: The purpose of this task is to support NSWG 10 Headquarters Administrative requirements. Responsibilities (include but not limited to): * Assist the Requirements Officer by conducting research and analysis of NSWG10 S&T requirements to assist in validating proposed technical solutions during LOEs and field exercises. * Develops project plans, test plans and briefs. * Conduct data entry, maintain and update NSWG-10 S&T databases. * Conduct coordination, planning and de-confliction of NSWG-10 LOEs and field exercises. * Conduct research and analysis, apply scientific methods on specialized ISR capabilities and provide written and/or verbal analysis of alternatives to meet NSWG-10 S&T objectives. * Coordinate and plan meeting schedules, and provide written report of meeting minutes. * Monitors government and commercial S&T development efforts and maintain an understanding of available and achievable technologies to be included in requirements for new NSWG-10 S&T project development efforts. * Attend meetings, LOEs, and field exercises and provides written After Action Reports (AAR) and/or trip reports of finding that will meet NSWG-10 S&T objectives. * Provide administrative, technical, and coordination support to N8 department with development and submission of requirement documents. * Provide administrative support and subject matter expertise to N8 dealing with other Science & Technology, Requirements, and Resourcing efforts/projects as required. Requirements:
General - * Possess a valid state driver's license.
* Able to operate PC, with proficiency in Microsoft Office software, to include include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and SharePoint 2007 and 2010 (or higher).
* Able to enter information into multiple databases accurately. * Have experience in program management life cycle, as well as operational test and evaluation (OT&E), and field engineering best practices, policies and guidelines. * Able to work in an environment that is fast-paced, completing multiple tasks, and meeting stringent timelines Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
* Possess a final Top Security Clearance and Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with SCI eligibility at work performance start date and shall maintain the required security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
* At least 5 years' experience working directly in the intelligence and/or operations community.
* Experience on or directly supporting staffs in at least two of the three following capacities: (1) Exercise Development and Operations; (2) OPLAN/CONPLAN/CONOP development, staffing, evaluations and approval; and (3) providing support to the tailored Information Warfare Community (IWC).
* Thorough understanding of the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) to include mission analysis, course of action development, analysis, comparison, recommendation, and approval.
* At least Phase I Joint Professional Military Education (JPME) or equivalent.
* Easily work in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and meeting stringent timelines.
* Master-level problem-solving skills and experience, including: set up and process planning for complex problems; research;, gather data; process, assemble and analyze facts to draw conclusions; effectively fuse results with other information; and develop tailored solutions to intelligence-related problems.
* Extensive experience leading and managing teams and working with others to meet specific objectives.
* Experience working with multiple disciplines and a fundamental understanding of the data and tools these disciplines utilize.
* Working knowledge of and experience with basic counterintelligence (CI) and Operational Security (OPSEC) procedures employed by the DOD, IC, and MSC.
* Experience acquiring, creating, and leveraging resources (e.g., tools and data) and integrating advanced technologies to overcome process barriers and resolve inefficiencies; and
* Capable of providing innovative solutions that enhance problem-solving analytical capabilities and optimize organizational impact; must be flexible, willing, and able to adapt to new challenges presented by new data, tools, and problems; must be willing and able to work in an agile and fast-paced team development environment. *****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT***** About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services. Guiding Principles
* Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
* Set the Example - "Be out front"
* Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
* Persevere - "Find a way" Benefits
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
* Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
* Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
* Employer-sponsored Value Adds - FreshBenies
* 401(k) with matching Holidays and Annual Leave * 10 Paid Holidays
* 120 hours PTO accrual per year