HCS Renewable Energy is currently seeking Journeyman Electricians in Albuquerque, NM.
Multiple positions available! Per diem included! If you have a reciprocating license please apply - we will reimburse your application fee!
- Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters, oscilloscopes and ohmmeters to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system and to ensure compatibility
- Document actions, testing results, observations, final diagnosis of the situation and steps taken to resolve issues for each job or situation
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or devices
- Determine the steps necessary to assess an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints and maps
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to immediate supervisor
- Use ladders, scaffolding, platform and lifts to work on electrical systems in residential homes, on roadside poles and in commercial properties
- Answer emergency calls quickly, assess the safety of the situation upon first arriving at the scene and provide directions to individuals affected by the electrical emergency to ensure their continued safety and comfort
- Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used safely; report any issues to immediate supervisor
- Terminating combiner and inverter boxes
- Complete underground installation; ie: oversee PVC installation and wire pulls
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on electrical devices.
- Diagnose electrical problems and malfunctions and take corrective action.
- Perform all other installation duties as needed according to applicable policies and procedures.
- Ability to be a team player and train other electricians as needed.
- Certified general Electrician
- Must have relevant work experience
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold)
- Capable of lifting 50-75 lbs
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment 10 panel drug screening
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
For immediate consideration, please submit resume
HCS Renewable Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We focus on the North American Solar Industry with an emphasis on general contractors, subcontractors and facilities managers working on energy, commercial, industrial, residential and institutional projects project development.
As experts in helping renewable energy contractors with staff augmentation, our experience and resources will help you ramp up your solar power construction field workforce quickly.
Our solar energy staffing experts understand your demand for proven industrial experience in every tradesperson we provide you, which is why we have been recruiting and hiring only the best people, matching them to your specific project needs. And if the tradespeople aren’t already located near your site, we’ll find local solutions or deploy travelers, no matter where you need them.
Posting ID: 595898819Posted: 2021-01-19