CTG is seeking a Sr. IT Application Developer / Team Leader
Possibility of Temporary to Perm Role
Must work W2 to CTG
No sponsorship or C2C Candidates
The Senior IT Application Developer/Team Leader works closely with the Business Analysts to receive detailed business / user requirement specifications that identify the goal of the program. They analyze the business requirements and ensure that the designed solution meets these requirements. He/she meets with Business Analysts and Project Manager and Application Developers. Development and maintenance of NexTEM, a web-based SaaS application.
· Document technical approach, business logic, and implementation details as part of development process
· Actively participate as a senior IT Application Developer/Team Lead within the Agile development process
· Perform unit testing
· Analyze and resolve bugs and system issues
· Senior IT Application Developer/Team Lead are able to work with abstract concepts and have sound problem solving and analytical skills. They are able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including the technical teams and clients. They demonstrate good attention to detail and work well within a team environment.
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Required Work Experience and Education:
· Experience with Agile development process desired
· Bachelor/Master degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Liz Klooz at email@example.com or 479-426-9332. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.