FirstOption Workforce Solutions is seeking an in-house front desk receptionist. We have a great team and pride ourselves with the best place to work in town. If you are looking to work in a fun, fast paced environment where everyone is treated as an equal part of the team, please come join us!
- Greet candidates and clients while providing them with superb customer service
- Answer all incoming calls
- Data entry/processing of candidates’ ID information, checking criminal backgrounds and on-boarding of hirable candidates
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages
- Accept packages and distribute them to their appropriate departments
- Monitor, organize and forward emails
- Track and order office equipment and supplies
- Maintain records and files
- Schedule interviews for staffing specialists
- High school diploma or relevant qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of office administration
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm
Compensation & Benefits:
FirstOption Workforce Solutions offers competitive wages and attractive benefits for our full-time regular employees. We offer paid medical benefits and 401K.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Posting ID: 581416067Posted: 2020-11-03