At The Waters our mission is powerful, yet simple. We are committed to creating communities that Thrive by offering living and working experiences centered on health, well-being and hospitality.
Why The Waters?
- We have a competitive compensation program
- Get paid before payday with instant access to your earned unpaid income
- Tuition Reimbursement -click to learn more
- Outstanding benefits- PTO, Medical package, 401k matching, short and long term disability, life insurance just to name a few
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing and thriving organization
- The Waterswas recognized as a Top Place to Work
- The Waters mission is to change the landscape of senior living through innovated care philosophies
- Our communities are beautifully constructed and designed and team members say it's one of their favorite things about working at The Waters
The Dishwasher is responsible for ensuring that residents and guests receive clean and spotless china, silverware and glassware. The Dishwasher provides support and assistance to the Servers and the Chefs in keeping areas clean, dry and safe for all team members.
This person possesses a warm and inviting personality and responds to resident, guest and team member requests in a timely manner, representing The Waters Senior Living in a professional manner.
The successful applicant will have:
- Provide excellent hospitality to our Seniors
- Operate all kitchen equipment
- Wash all dishes in a safe, effective and timely manner
- Assist Servers to clear and reset tables in the dining room
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in the kitchen and dining room
- Engage with resident's family and friends and take time to visit with them
- Ability to communicate in a mode or manner understood by resident
The Waters is an equal opportunity employer proudly committed to a diverse workforce. The Waters participates in E-Verify.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 596020561Posted: 2021-01-16