Home Health RN Case Manager
Bethesda Home Health
NEW! Full-time RNs can earn up to $6,000 Sign-on Bonus.
Bethesda Brings out the Best in Talented, Caring People! At Bethesda, more than 1,200 employees dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others.
The RN Case Manager is responsible for the provision of the clinical services/patients assigned to them, in cooperation with the RN Supervisor. He/she is a health care professional with knowledge, experience and ability to effectively administer the clinical programs. He/she follow, adheres to and provides leadership to all staff and ensure compliance with all applicable Federal, State and local laws, rules and regulations. This person may supervise or provide guidance to other staff to facilitate appropriate patient care and adherence to physician orders and appropriate rules and regulations.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing. Bachelor's and/or Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of varied work experience as a professional nurse and preferably one of the two years in a home health setting.
- Current Missouri nursing license in good standing.
- Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated skill in administrative performance including expertise with both written and oral communications, and documentation requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and respond to the needs of patients and families in varied settings.
- Demonstrated skill in nursing practice, ability to cope with family emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles.
Posting ID: 601550915Posted: 2021-01-23