HealthTeq Services, LLC is a customer-focused, premier Revenue Cycle Management partner with over a decade of experience & resources in delighting customers. We guarantee quality services along with a good return on investment with our revenue cycle management solutions. Our approach is built on a proven holistic operating model designed to fit seamlessly into your organization. Contact us today to see how we can enhance revenue for your practice.
- 3 to 5 years of recent Skilled Nursing Facility billing experience
- Medicare and Medicaid SNF billing experience required
- Experience working with AHT preferred but not required
- Knowledge of working SNF Denials both on the front and back end of the billing process
- Knowledge of stay authorization processes.
- Computer skills
- Experience in CPT and ICD-10 coding
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to communicate with various insurance payers
- Experience in filing claim appeals with insurance companies to ensure maximum reimbursement
- Responsible use of confidential information
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ensure all claims are submitted daily with a goal of zero errors
- Timely follow up on insurance claim status
- Reading and interpreting an EOB (Explanation of Benefits)
- Respond to inquiries by insurance companies
- Denial Management
- Meet with Billing Manager/Supervisor to discuss and resolve reimbursement issues or billing obstacles
- Any additional duties as requested by management
- Knowledge with in and out of network insurances, Workers Compensation, insurance verification, patient responsibility, and process for prior authorization.
- Knowledge of interpreting EOBs, posting payments, and adjusting accounts appropriately.
- Familiarity with ICD-10 and CPT codes and procedures.
- Proficient in medical coding guidelines and regulations.
- Reviews medical record documentation to identify pertinent diagnoses and/or procedures that require coding;
- Reviews medical records to assure accurate specificity of diagnoses, procedures, and appropriate reimbursement for professional charges
- Effectively utilizes ICD 10, CPT, HPCPS, modifiers and/or other codes according to coding guidelines;
- Communicates effectively with provider and/or all appropriate parties regarding missing information such as CPT, diagnoses codes, documents, operative reports, etc. in order to ensure proper coding;
- Increases revenue by collecting payments on outstanding accounts;
- Conducts audits and coding reviews to ensure all documentation is accurate and precise;
- Manage the status of accounts and identify inconsistencies;
- Maintain Appeal/denials. Ensure we are completing timely.
This is a Telecommute/Work from Home position.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593332283Posted: 2021-01-22