Carient Heart and Vascular is a leading cardiovascular group of 14 Cardiologist, 1 Vascular Surgeon, and 6 mid-level providers in Northern Virginia. We value professional growth, quality colleagues, in a well-established successful group practice; dedicated to providing our patients with the highest level of care.
We are looking for a friendly, professional, and experienced Patient Service Specialist to join our patient focused team of professionals supporting our cardiovascular practice in our Manassas, VA location.
Carient Heart and Vascular is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service and efficient communication
- Provide support to all patients and referring providers, greeting them in a positive, professional, and friendly manner
- Accurate registration and verification of demographic information in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Identify accepted insurance plans
- Insurance verification/referrals
- Schedule diagnostic testing, patient consultation, and office visit appointments
- Collection of co-payment and/or patient balances
- Maintain work spaces and waiting area at all times to ensure it is clean and organized
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2-year medical office experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Prior experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Proficient with computer hardware and software applications (ie PC, fax, scanner, Windows 10, Office 2013 or newer)
- Ability to multi task
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude are a must
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ideal candidate will be willing to commute to any of our office locations (Manassas, Woodbridge, Stafford, Annandale, Warrenton, Haymarket, and Vienna) as needed
- Rotating weekends required
Posting ID: 599083904Posted: 2021-01-27