CAREGiver position available $1,000 sign-on-bonus over first 90 days of employment!
Home Instead CAREGivers provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes. These services are meant to enhance the quality of life for seniors. Home Instead CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
- Paid first training and Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A.) available after 90 days.
- After 90 days health, vision and dental insurance are available.
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Incidental transportation
- Assisting with bathing and dressing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence care
- Assisting with transferring and ambulation
- Assisting with eating and feeding
- Alzheimer's, Dementia Care or psychosis management and monitoring
- Vital signs and reporting
- Oxygen therapy management
- Hospice Care
- Foley/condom catheter care
- Level one wound care
- Tube feeding
- Ostomy care
- Bed-bound care
- Hoyer lift/sit-to-stand lift
- Diabetes management
Locations: Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Royal Oak and Troy, Michigan
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Possess valid auto insurance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 30 hours of availability per week or more and work one weekend day every week
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600676318Posted: 2021-01-19