Symmetry Financial Group has a sales system that has revolutionized the insurance industry and that is what allows our agents the opportunity to make $150K - $350K in their very first year, regardless of experience.
Basic Job Description:
Our agents contact clients via warm leads, set virtual and sometimes in-person appointments to meet with them for about 45 minutes and help them develop the best mortgage protection plan that fits their budget. Our full-time agents will sit with approximately 15 families per week and work approximately 35 hours. Agents also interview, hire, mentor and lead new agents in this growing company. Some of our agents start on a part-time basis and gradually move to full time.
Commissions as a New Agent:
Typically, commission on a mortgage protection product is about $700 for every family you protect. Our average full-time agent will write 5-10 mortgage protection plans a week. In addition to mortgage protection, the main focus of my team is to use a selection of premium financial products to help people get out of debt, save for retirement or protect their current retirement account (i.e., 401k's and IRA's) from losing money in the market. These products have remarkably high commissions and can double your income. We have extensive training on how these products work and how to sell them.
What You Can Expect from this Position:
- Satisfaction of knowing that you are working for a company with a mission to help protect a family’s financial future. (MISSION FOCUSED . . . NOT COMMISSION FOCUSED!)
- Benefit from a lead generation system that puts you in front of qualified buyers and eliminates cold calling.
- First-Class Training and Mentoring
- Support of an amazing team of like-minded, hardworking individuals that help each other.
- A unique and positive company culture where leaders lead with their heart.
- Potential earnings over $150K-$350K in your first year plus bonuses and benefits
- The ability to create a passive income for life
- Work/Life Balance
Who I Expect to Hear From:
- Someone who has a deep desire to achieve greater things in their life
- Someone who is ambitious and self-driven
- Someone who is willing to learn from others
- Someone who is willing to learn new skills
- Someone who has a desire to excel in everything he or she does
- Someone who has an excellent work ethic and a high level of integrity
- Someone who is passionate about helping others
We are a team within one of the largest and fastest growing IMO's in the Insurance Industry which was established with the goal of helping to bring balance to the professional and personal lives of independent insurance agents and agency builders across the country.
By focusing on a more balanced distribution of commission, SFG is truly committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with you, all while delivering high levels of service and training to our sales force and, not only meeting but, exceeding the needs of our clients.
Owner and CEO
The Heather Morrow Agency
Posting ID: 598523377Posted: 2021-01-16