HEB Engineers, Inc. is currently looking for a Civil Engineer with two to five years’ experience to join our award-winning team. With offices in North Conway, NH and Bridgton, ME, as well as remote work opportunities, HEB offers civil and structural engineering, and surveying services to a diverse clientele. This position will work with Senior Engineers as part of the design team for various projects including roadways, municipal infrastructure, commercial development, and residential development.
HEB offers employee-ownership and fulfilling work opportunities in our growing firm with flexible work schedules and settings. Our generous benefits package includes health insurance, 401k, profit sharing, volunteer time off, and paid time off.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform complex design calculations and coordinate the preparation of reports, plans, estimates, and specifications for civil projects as directed by Project Managers.
- Perform work that involves primarily conventional design practice and routine applications of codes and standards.
- Evaluates, selects, and adapts standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to project assignments; formulates and solves problems with guidance and direction.
- Perform construction observation and administration tasks.
- Assists in the preparation of project scopes, tasks, budgets, and schedules.
Experience: 2+ years of experience in civil engineering.
Education: BS or MS in Civil Engineering.
Licensure: EIT required.
Software: Proficiency with Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of AutoCAD required; AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation, and HydroCAD experience is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment; interact effectively with team members, clients, and the public.
- Experience with site development, roadway design, and drainage analysis required.
- Previous experience with NHDOT and/or MaineDOT is preferred.
- Active participation in professional organization(s) is preferred.
HEB Engineers, Inc. was founded in 1974 with a dedication to excellence and client service in the fields of engineering and surveying. Throughout the years, we have built a reputation for high-quality services and a commitment to our clients, staff, and community. This dedication flourishes today as we continue to provide our clients with efficient and effective solutions.
Guided by our dedication to excellence and service, HEB has grown steadily over the years into a diversified consulting firm with offices in North Conway, NH and Bridgton, ME. We take pride in our staff and our proven ability to provide innovative and cost-effective designs and solutions. HEB offers a full range of civil, structural, and surveying services to government, commercial, and industrial entities, as well as architects, developers, and individuals.
Posting ID: 593360034Posted: 2021-01-16