Seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented RedSeal Engineer to join our team in Chantilly VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The RedSeal Engineer is part of a team of skilled Cybersecurity professionals that support the design, build, and sustainment of an Agency’s risk profile within the organization. RedSeal Engineers interact daily and provide support to the overall CISO organization through a wide variety of industry leading capabilities and data sets to include vulnerability management data, network configurations, firewall configurations, and other enterprise data sets.
Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back- up/restore.
- Coordinate the Engineering, Integration, and Administration Functions required to successfully deliver capabilities and services to the enterprise.
- Ensure that all aspects of the projects are completed and delivered according to the implementation plan and schedule.
- Support exploration and emerging technologies by arranging demonstrations, providing technical evaluations, and input to the customer’s roadmap development.
- Drafting, reviewing, and updating project documentation and conducting/supporting project testing.
- Provides subject matter expertise in creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules, filters, and custom content for specialized cybersecurity systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, firewall, web application firewall, proxy and SIEM systems.
- Administers cybersecurity test beds and tests and evaluates new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
- Provides Tier 3 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity technologies.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to cybersecurity technologies.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Minimum/General Experience: 5-7 years of related experience.
- Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
- 2 + years of experience in vulnerability management, network security, cloud environments, and network topologies.
- Must have or be willing to obtain IAT Level II certifications within 6 months of hire
- Expertise in cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion detection.
- Expertise with COTS cybersecurity tools including at least one of the following: ACAS (Tenable/Nessus), RSA Archer, RedSeal, and ITPie host/network security products.
- Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
- Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into system requirements.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
McIntire Solutions, LLC is a veteran owned small business based in Northern Virginia and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, McIntire Solutions, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593945537Posted: 2021-01-20