- We're in need of a LPN home visits around Carroll, Henry and Trimble Counties in Kentucky.
- PRN or Part Time
Working at Interim HealthCare
means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day
. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable - the one that all of your friends count on?
Our Visit Nurse, LPN
complete skilled assessments and provide exceptional patient-centered care in the home. What you'll do:
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
- Complete all clinical documentation in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines.
- Provide education to patients and family members involved in patient's care.
- Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care and ensuring continuity of care.
What we're looking for:
- Education: Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- Two (2) years of experience practicing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in a home health or similar setting.
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, our patients deserve the very best - that's why we focus on each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family members can be just that.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Carrollton
- Job State: KY
- Employee Type: Part Time
Posting ID: 598908862Posted: 2021-01-13