TheVending assistant provides prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service. The Vending assistant will be responsible for maintaining vending machines full and clean at the highest standards.
This position is working directly with the Regional Director of Vending to manage pulling money, processing invoices, orders and schedules for all locations.
This will occasionally include driving our van to and from other locations in Southern California when the director is not in town or busy.
The main location of work is at the Citadel Outlets in Commerce, CA.
Additional essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work out of a vending room located on-site.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Receive snack food and soda orders.
- Inventory machines and fill from product in vending room.
- Pull money from vending machines if required.
- Record sales and vending numbers from machines.
- Count money and fill out paperwork; send to assigned vending managers through email.
- Weekly inventory to order products accordingly.
- Take monthly inventory and send to vending manager.
- Required maintenance on machine; including cleaning, maintenance, and minor repairs.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Previous vending experience not required but preferred.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Knowledge and ability to perform basic mathematical principles
- Ability to operate a cash register and calculator
- Ability to handle and accurately count cash
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, management staff, and guests in a clear, professional, and courteous manner which fosters a positive, enthusiastic, and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Requires a high level of commitment to customer service.
The Bakery is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status and other characteristics that make our employees unique.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 598032704Posted: 2021-01-23