EV Charging Installers of America LLC is a New Jersey-based turn-key Electric Vehicle(EV) charging installation company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to implement the expansion of EV charging infrastructure.
The charging infrastructure team at EV Charging Installers of America is looking for a Construction Project Manager who oversees and manages the installation of EVSE equipment to support charging infrastructure plans. Responsibilities will include the planning and execution of development and installation for EVSE equipment that supports the accelerated growth of charging infrastructure. Working closely with all areas of the business, this position will help formulate and execute the company’s strategic charging vision. This individual will understand the complexities of bringing smart charging solutions to market and push the industry’s state of the art.
* Manage development and installation of EVSE charging products.
* Make recommendations on project design, including needs assessments, drafting proposals, preparing marketing tools, and evaluation and reporting.
* Create, implement and manage activities that add value to the administration of this project and general EV market development.
* Create project reports and presentations. Contribute to data analysis, survey work and project reporting.
* Monitor daily activities to ensure that procedures are working to achieve project goals and to support efficient processes.
* Develop and maintain project expertise to guide processing applications with unusual circumstances.
* Review project plans and budgets throughout the fiscal year.
* Create project plans for charging infrastructure through collaboration with internal teams and third-party resources. Potential plans include, but are not limited to: Forecasts, goal setting, budgets, and performance metrics.
* Support management and P&L responsibility while investigating and implementing new revenue models.
* Able to both lead a team and serve as a strong individual contributor.
* Develop processes, protocols, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for successful execution of infrastructure development and production.
* Manage relationships with charging vendors, subcontractors, and other third parties to ensure holistic view EV Charging Installers of America requirements and customer needs.
* Strong user focus: Ability to analyze user data, identify user experience factors, trends in customer needs and preferences and translate into innovative user-centric solutions.
* Manage multiple projects and agendas simultaneously.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Abilities:
* Strong leadership skills, with ability to develop and execute business plans, build partnerships, support other functions, and accomplish results for the company.
* Comprehensive understanding of EV Charging ecosystem (manufacturers, standards, trends).
* Expertise in working through customer needs to completion with high satisfaction.
* Experience managing subcontractors and excavation
* Experience in scaling an organization from startup to commercialization.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet budgets and schedules.
* Exceptional Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written.
* BA or BS; MBA highly preferred.
* Must have 6+ years’ experience within the construction and/or EV infrastructure industries.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Renewable energy and/or energy storage integration experience.
* Startup experience.