As a Guest Services Representative, you'll join a dynamic team that provides extraordinary service to Lowes Foods' guests and hosts. You'll be on the front lines, with the opportunity to be a "life-saver" for our guests. You'll gain valuable career experience through the use of several key pieces of technology, supporting our eCommerce channel - the fastest-growing part of our business - and most importantly, gain experience with the core aspects of personalized guest service.
In your work with Lowes Foods stores along with several of our internal departments (including eCommerce, Marketing, and Operations), you'll build rewarding relationships and gain valuable experience and insight into several parts of our business.
The ideal candidate will be a "people person" who works well in a collaborative, fun, and fast-paced setting and is comfortable working with guests to provide answers, solutions, and listen to their feedback.
- Support the growth of our eCommerce business through order management and online/chat support
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to provide guest feedback, insights, and escalate issues to help improve our overall guest experience
- Analyze and develop creative solutions based on guest feedback
- Assist field personnel with troubleshooting and solutions that include technology systems, marketing programs, promotions and more
- Work with store hosts and internal resources to facilitate guest satisfaction
- Proven strong guest service orientation and skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to articulately relate to guests via telephone.
- Proven ability to follow policies, accept internal controls and supervision and work within the given rules.
- Proficient with personal computers, Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Good analytic and critical thinking skills necessary.
- Proven ability to handle pressure and maintain a pleasant and courteous manner. Must be courteous and professional at all times.
- Ability to multi-task with ease, think clearly, be objective in decision making, team player and get along with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to sit, use a PC, and interact via telephone and e-mail for long periods of time required. Also, ability to infrequently lift 25 lbs., if necessary.
- Bilingual fluency is preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including evening and weekends.
Posting ID: 593272547Posted: 2020-12-16