Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about distribution of products that inspire the life of many people? At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for a Designer Sales Manager (DSM) located in Washington, DC, who will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment, in full expansion, surrounded by numerous challenging projects that you can be part of.
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries.
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®.
- In which you will be able to demonstrate your great sales set skills and grow your career in a challenging project.
As a DSM you will be responsible for establishing Cosentino products as the first choice of interior design firms and independent interior designers. You will actively identify, pursue, and increase sales and brand awareness by building solid relationships with interior designers and related contractors, through a phygital approach, while coordinating and collaborating with other Cosentino Sales Team.
• Create short and long term sales plans to penetrate interior design firms to gain specifications and sales of work surfaces, flooring, interior cladding, exterior facades, etc
• Develop new project opportunities through personal sales efforts and professional relationships with designers
• Actively represent and promote Cosentino´s brand and products to the interior design community through
--hosting and attendance of local chapter events for targeted associations
--participating in interior designers´ fairs and relevant tradeshows (e.g. CasaDecor, Arco, etc)
--leading exclusive events for interior top designers in different setups, leveraging in our Cosentino City Center
--maintaining an active presence in social media / blogs / specialized magazines / design schools, contributing to Cosentino´s brand building in the design industry
• Gather and share market intelligence information, as it relates to trends (e.g. colours, textures, patterns, etc) and materials
• Maintain accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within project management database (eCRM).
• Responsible for the timely management and communication across all parties to ensure successful sales implementation of programs
• Manage own sales budget and maintains discipline to stay within assigned sales and expense budgets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Coordinate with Cosentino Account Managers, business partners, fabricators and installation contractors to ensure successful realization of local project execution.
Background in Interior Design / Decoration, Architecture, Engineering or Business Administration
After 3+ years of relevant interior design or architectural industry experience, with solid technical, design-oriented solutions, You may have decided to transition into a more outgoing sales role within the industry.
Candidates like you, with established, proven track record developing B2B / outgoing sales activities, nurturing an ecosystem based on your technical background, are ideal
Skills & Knowledge
- Social Selling
- Email marketing
- Digital Leads
- Content Design & Generation
- Digital Branding & Reputation
- Database management
- Metrics / KPIs / Dashboards
- AR / VR – a plus
- CAD Design – a plus
Cosentino, the world's leading producer of Silestone quartz surfaces, is a family-owned business. It focuses on the design, production and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation and environmental respect. The group based its development on international expansion and an innovative research program, which enables it to use the most advanced technology to obtain new materials. Cosentino's activity covers the entire natural stone manufacturing process, from extraction and processing to the installation of quartz surfaces, such as kitchen and bathroom worktops, cladding and other products.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
If you are an individual or veteran with a disability who requires any type of accommodation, please contact the People Department at (786) 686-5060 or at our email address: email@example.com