Company Overview About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Store Customer Experience Coordinator provides legendary customer service in both Teller transactions and Platform Customer Service, while selling/cross-selling and referring TD Products to new and existing customers. The Store CEC recommends appropriate products and services related to spending and saving. The Store CEC completes teller transactions, services customers with non-complex platform needs, and opens new deposit accounts.
- Consistently executes appropriate behaviors to deliver a Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Conducts needs-based conversations and offers financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
- Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Provides exceptional Customer Service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to both teller and some platform activities
- Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management
- Focuses on servicing the customer, on both the teller line and platform, with the added responsibility of simple product sales; Activities include but are not limited to: Teller transactions, Open/Close Personal Deposit Accounts, Debit Card/Credit Card Issues, Regulation E, Mobile and On-Line banking
- Drives referrals to store colleagues and partners to support the broader more complex financial needs of customers
- May train and act as a mentor to new Tellers
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years related experience required
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Teller experience (Preferred)
- Strong organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear and consistent
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within deadlines
- Sound judgment in decision making and problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Notary License (Preferred)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.