Aerotek's client is seeking a Remote Sr. Loan Processor to join their team ASAP! If you are interested please apply and send your resume to vjacksonjr(at)aerotek.com
• Order, review and process the necessary information to complete a mortgage loan file
• Ensures the quality and compliance of work with all regulatory and investor guidelines
• Conducts daily review and follow-up with customers and vendors regarding outstanding items; gather necessary documentation as needed.
• Calculates income, reviews assets and liabilities.
• Implement new investor processing guidelines
• Review and clear loan conditions for compliance with underwriting requirements.
• Maintain an accurate pipeline.
• Updates all parties on the loan status and any additional requirement for the loan file
• Reviews all disclosures for completeness and compliance.
Mortgage, Mortgage processing, Fha, Mortgage loan
1. 8 years of Processing Experience
3. Proficient with FHA, VA, and Conventional Loans
• Knowledge of Freddie Mac and FNMA policies and guidelines.
• Knowledge of mortgage loan processing, compliance, investor products and underwriting guidelines.
• Experience processing CONV/FHA/USDA/VA loans
• Experience submitting files to DU and LP
• Working knowledge of Encompass 360
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.