Hill Roofing has been serving Northern Virginia for 40 years. We are looking to hire an experienced residential roofing salesman that is versed in sales of roof replacements, siding, windows, gutters, and repairs. We are seeking individuals to join our growing team that are motivated, have a positive attitude, and are team and results oriented. Our company is known for honesty and integrity and all employees are expected to represent our company with the same standards.
Company will provide vehicle, phone, ladders, gas card and other material needed for sales presentation. Leads will be provided by company as well as required self-generating other leads.
Job Duties include:
· Schedule qualified leads, coordinate customer presentations, multi-tasking, and maintaining activities to attain successful sales goals
· Make customer site visits to assess the home exterior, including walking the roof, attic, ventilation and all related exterior needs
· Give sales presentations, including company and industry related material, that meet company standards
· Calculating estimates and creating written proposals in accordance with company bidding policies and procedures
· Entering and maintaining data in company CRM database
· Assist in marketing the company and customer relationship management
· Assist in developing, improving, and automating the sales & CRM system process
· Participate in job and departmental meetings
· Make onsite visits during job production
· Assist with customer final walkthroughs and collection of payment
An applicant should possess the following qualities:
· 3 to 5 years of Residential Sales Experience with a roofing company a must
· Working knowledge of roof installations, related industry standards, building codes, safety standards, and roofing materials with related products.
· A strong work ethic, self-motivated, and a desire to succeed
· The ability to comply with company standard operating procedures
· Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office products, computers and appropriate company software and apps.
· Physical ability to set up and climb ladders and walk on roofs without fear of heights
· Extreme attention to details with high level of accuracy
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Speak, write, and communicate clearly and effectively in English
· Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record
· Must be able to pass background and employment screening requirements
Weekly pay frequency. Base salary of $30,000 provided, plus 10% commission on gross sales. Company benefits include paid vacation, holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance as well as company matching retirement plan. Please submit resume with work and salary history.