Assist guests with arrival and departure from hotel, while providing positive guests experiences.Responsibilities
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and local attractions.
- Complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate. Promote HEI Hotels and Resorts and brand marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs. Code electronic keys. Non-verbally confirm the room number and rate. Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates, coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, traveler's checks, and other forms of payment. Convert foreign currency at current posted rates. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication. Input messages into the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for customers as requested.
- Close guest accounts at time of check out and ascertain satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Field guest complaints, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc.
- Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner Hotel provides stunning accommodations in a relaxed and friendly environment. Our suburban Washington DC area hotel offers guests a convenient location for exploring some of the area's most desirable tourist attractions. The property wide renovation featured a complete revamp of the guestrooms, inviting public spaces, fitness center and exterior enhancements. The hotels new design plays homage to Washington D.C. Set in Vienna, Virginia, this Tysons Corner hotel is located one block from the Silver Line Metro Station and just 10 miles from Dulles International Airport and downtown Washington DC., providing an easy commute for our associates. Join our team and enjoy free parking, free lunch, competitive pay and benefits in an environment that promotes growth and development. Contact us to see how we can elevate your career
Posting ID: 610804842Posted: 2021-03-06