Our hotel requires the talents and skills of an experienced Front Desk Agent. The successful candidate should be outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service. We want our guests to feel as though they can get anything they might want or need at the drop of the hat, so as the Front Desk Agent, it would be your job to provide that. We are a fast-paced hotel, so bring your energy!
- Communicate with the booking, housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure prompt responses to guests’ needs
- Make reservations or appointments for guests who want to avail themselves of local entertainment or services
- Answer guest calls and record details of each conversation for future follow-up
- Meet and exceed guests’ expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting local venues
- Maintain constant communication with guests in advance of weddings, corporate retreats and other in-house events to ensure we’re prepared for them
- Report any accidents or injuries to senior management staff immediately
- Handle all transactions and cash handling in an accurate and professional manner.
- Abide by all company and brand policies
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- Flexible is schedule is required. Ability to work nights, holidays, and weekends is required.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593323855Posted: 2021-01-17