Do you enjoy bringing a smile to everyone? Hilton Grand Vacations is seeking Room Attendants who can cast a ray of sunshine on our guests! Help our guests enjoy their vacation - their home away from home at its best by attending to their needs with care, sincere kindness and enthusiasm during their stay at our amazing properties.
As a Room Attendant you will be responsible for....
- Take the initiative to greet each guest immediately in a friendly/sincere warm acknowledgement. Providing exceptional customer service to every guest, including information about resort services, activities and local attractions.
- Clean condo size units, including but not limited to stripping dirty linens, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, washing dishes, making beds, cleaning multiple bathrooms and counters and moving furniture. Be a self inspector by examining carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear ensuring each unit will WOW a guest when they walk into any of our units upon their arrival. Ensuring every detail is in place, up to the highest standard letting them know they'll be well taken care of while staying with us. This is the impact you can make with every guest who stays at one of our properties.
- Report deficiencies in a timely manner to maintain room compliance. Replenish linen and guest amenities; willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
- Learn, follow and carry out standards for cleanliness as they apply to all aspects of units. Following all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations.
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment, flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and business needs. All work to be completed within an allotted time frame.
- Display professional image at all times through appearance and conduct. Regular attendance is critical to the successful performance of this role, being available to work on a regular basis.
- Effective verbal and written communication
skills. Able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences,
efficiently communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc. Ability
to communicate well with guests in English.
- Strong attention to details; enjoyment of
cleaning having a strong sense of responsibility, reliability and honesty.
Teamwork and collaboration.
- Physically able to work from ladders, move
furniture, operate cleaning equipment, and tolerate exposure to general
cleaning chemicals. Can tolerate environmental factors such as humidity,
cold/heat, dust and noise. Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing
up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
It would be
advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities
What will it be
like to be a Team Member.....
Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core
of our company's success are our Team Members. We offer a phenomenal benefit
package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance (personal customization), 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and
outstanding Team Member & Family travel benefits!
We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We prohibit
discrimination based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not
limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation,
childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics),
veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected
by federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 584926260Posted: 2021-01-16