The ISR operators shall perform Monitored CCTV camera equipment to include visual displays for activity and reporting. Candidate should have formal national or NATO training in intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance or similar techniques by virtue of a previous military and/or civilian intelligence, counterintelligence, law enforcement, force protection or similar background. Operators shall perform visual checks (via CCTV visual assets), plus any vehicle including its cargo and pedestrian for any suspect activity including potential IED or complex attack attempts.
The successful candidate will be:
1. Previous intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance experience, preferably as a sensor operator or planner.
2. Understanding of video surveillance systems and technologies, including camera systems, video and imagery, infrared imaging, software applications, mapping and coordinate systems, recording and storage.
3. Good knowledge of computer hardware, software and networks.
4. Minimum one (1) year valid NATO Secret Security Clearance certificate or equivalent National clearance certificate.
5. Shall have good working knowledge of video surveillance systems and technologies, including camera systems, video and imagery, infrared imaging, software applications, mapping and coordinate systems, recording and storage systems, by virtue of previous training and/or experience.
6. Previous certification and one (1) year working experience on operating an ISR system.
7. Good working knowledge of Windows OS System.
8. Shall have a minimum of 3 years practical experience as surveillance system operator in military operations.
9. Strong written and oral communication skills.
EMW, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.