Your job as Khan's Koach is an exciting, fun position where you get to be right in the middle of the battlefield! You play a key role in assisting our Fans on their journey to creating their perfect bowl! You are responsible for keeping the food bar stocked and clean at all times, as well as talk to and "Koach" every Fan while they create their bowl. Your vast knowledge and outgoing personality make the line process a very entertaining, informative and enjoyable experience as you answer any questions our Fans may have, as well as offer helpful hints and provide nutritional information. Remember "YOU KHAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE."
General Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Complete all shift duties.
- Clean as you go - maintain a clean station and work area throughout the day.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized food bar
- ALWAYS follow safe food handling practices.
- Avoid cross contamination.
- Educate Fans on how to utilize the 5 step process.
- Talk to and "Koach" every single Fan with a smile!
- Assist confused or troubled Fans with 5 Step process
- Offer suggestions and hints to every Fan. Ex. "Remember to keep your sauce on the side!" or "Be sure to pile your veggies high!"
- Know all 12 recipes, as well as product knowledge of our food bar items.
- Build online bowl orders
- Run bowls
- Be a team player. Support and assist your fellow team members.
As a Genghis Grill Khan's Koach you are expected to:
- Have high energy and be a self-motivated team member.
- Be on time and have high energy during your entire shift.
- Report to work when scheduled and wear the proper uniform.
- Practice food safety-Use gloves when filling the line
- Be an efficient, self-starter who follows directions and strives to provide a consistently great experience for your Fans.
- Assist all Fans and offer helpful hints, as well as nutritional information.
- Know and understand the khancept and menu items, hours of operations and directions to Genghis Grill. Know how to sell the concept.
- Perform all job-related duties in a timely manner.
- Educate Fans on how to build a quality bowl by offering hints and suggestions.
- Make small talk with Fans as they are building their bowl. For example, ask them how they are and tell them that the sauce needs to be put on the side. Assist the Fan if they are confused or if they are holding up the line. (Some Fans will not tell you if they are confused, it is YOUR responsibility to talk to and "koach" all Fans during the process, while smiling and keeping them at ease!)
As a Genghis Grill Khan's Koach, you will be walking or standing at all times. You may also be required to carry, pull, and push up to 50 pounds.
Posting ID: 25505494Posted: 2021-01-04