Manager in Training - Environmental Services
Day Shifts & Night ShiftsOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Manager in Training in your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career! If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Discount tickets for concerts, amusement parks, sporting events and more
Our exciting Manager-In-Training (MIT) program gives you the opportunity to learn and grow at an established company with over 40 years of experience. As our newest associate, you'll experience a custom interactive program that will guide you through hands-on and computer-based training, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The program focuses on different aspects of managing your own account, including:
- HCSG's Purpose, Vision, and Values
- Business Operations
- Human Resources Management
- Financial / Budgetary Management
- Client Relations
Our promotions from within philosophy opens the door to stimulating opportunities within our company upon successful and demonstrated proficiency in the Account Manager in Training program.Qualifications
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required, including web-based reporting
- General knowledge and understanding of management techniques, and computer software
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Posting ID: 596794696Posted: 2021-01-05