Hobnob is looking for experienced line cooks
To prepare and cook food products as specified by the shift leader while adhering to the specifications and procedures for Hobnob. Accomplishes tasks in a timely, clean and orderly manner. Being a team member means exhibiting a friendly, enthusiastic attitude while performing job assignments, showing a caring attitude for customers and fellow employees, and maintaining the company’s operational quality and cleanliness standards.
• Continuously stand and/or walk on hard floors to prepare and cook food, get stock items, and transport items to/from the kitchen, stock room, food prep area and front lines for periods of up to eight hours.
• Must be able to work and succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
• Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
• Frequently lift and stack 35 to 55 pounds of food and supply items from various heights from and onto shelving, in freezers, coolers, stockroom, etc.
• Communicate with and listen to customers, management and other team members to ensure optimal performance.
• Be aware of surroundings and locations of items needed, as well as to perform job duties.
• High school diploma or GED preferred; at least 6 months of experience in similar position.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
Posting ID: 598304248Posted: 2021-01-16