Based in Knoxville, TN, Hoffmann Group USA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hoffmann Group, Europe's leading system partner for quality tools. The company offers 70,000 quality tools from 500 of the world's leading manufacturers; including GARANT, Hoffmann's own quality brand. Hoffmann product lines include hand tools, cutting tools, workstations and storage options. Hoffmann Group USA, with an international headquarters in Munich, Germany, combines trading competence with leadership in both manufacturing and service. This combination guarantees reliability in supply, quality and productivity in the tooling sector to more than 135,000 customers. The company, with its worldwide partners, serves major companies as well as medium-sized and small companies in more than 50 countries.
See www.hoffmanngroupusa.com for further information.
Hoffmann Group USA is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Area Sales Representative for the greater Atlanta, Georgia territory. The position is being filled on a permanent basis, excellent base salary in addition to commission based on sales goals, full benefits package, company car, expenses paid, and occasional overnight travel required.
- Build new customer base in assigned territory through significant prospecting activities.
- Develop long-term relationships with current customers.
- Identify all requirements of customers such as technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all sages of the sales process.
- Responsible for product demonstrations and presenting the Hoffmann Group USA catalog to customers.
- Provide pre-sales technical knowledge product education and after sales support to customer.
- Gather and update customer information in the CRM system.
- Collaboration with inside customer support on a daily basis.
- Adhering to and providing the Hoffmann values and culture to all customers in order to guarantee stable growth of the company.
- Attend industrial networking events and trade shows in territory or region.
- Work with Regional Sales Manager to increase sales and customer base in territory.
Experience & Education:
- Strong HUNTER mentality is mandatory.
- Proven and documented success PROSPECTING B2B.
- Proven time management skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- BS degree preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years sales experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Posting ID: 599963929Posted: 2021-01-16