*Please note that applicants with a Top Secret clearance vs. Top Secret/SCI clearance with polygraph will also be considered for this role.
QTC Medical Group has a Personal Assistant opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position may be part-time, day-shift and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with performing activities of daily living, for employees with disabilities (e.g., printing, faxing, feeding, personal hygiene, removing or putting on clothing, using the restroom, transporting in a wheelchair, escorting around the office, etc.)
- Provides services to individuals in order to complete daily tasks in a safe and professional manner
- Provides support, encouragement and companionship by engaging individuals in activities
- Documents services delivered in accordance with policy and procedure
- May be expected to perform some administrative duties as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to read, write, and analyze/evaluate charts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Nursing Assistant training (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA), certified PCA or similar course work is required
- High School Diploma, or equivalent GED, Associate's degree, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 2+ years applicable experience
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Medical Group is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
- High School Diploma or better
- Certified Nursing Asst. or better
- Associates or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Personal Care Aide Cert
- Certified Nursing Asst
- Cert Home Health Aid
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Posting ID: 586657923Posted: 2021-01-23