Seeking - smart, passionate, and engaging individuals. Grow with us! As a small business, each Integrated Systems Inc. (ISI) employee impacts the growth, success, and direction of this company. We have a shared passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge to solve problems for the Nation. At ISI, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community. ISI is currently seeking a talented and motivated Systems Integrator for an anticipated Full-Time position supporting the NGA located in Chantilly or Herndon VA We are looking for a highly skilled Mid-Level Systems Architect, to assist in leading the design and development of solutions for complex applications problems, API design, data services, platform services, cloud services and infrastructure services to meet user requirements and align to strategic goals and the Enterprise. This position requires an active TS clearance with SCI eligibility. Location is Northern VA (Springfield or Herndon). Duties
• Assist the Government in directing system architects in the design, development, maintenance, and documentation of solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements.
• Assist with the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
• Advise the Government on proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology. Position Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related science, technology, and mathematics (STEM) degree.
• Mid-level experience in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community's (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
• 6 - 12 years total experience. Desired
• Demonstrated experience with MBSE, processes, tools and languages.
• Federated Enterprise Architect Certification: Certified Enterprise Architect
• National Defense University, College of Information and Cyberspace, Enterprise Architecture Certification. If you are interested in this position, please call or reply all to this email. Please send an updated copy of your resume and indicate the best time and number to use to reach you or contact any of the recruiters at ISI. If you are not interested, please reply so we can remove you from our call back list. Please feel free to forward this email to your colleague's that might be interested. Lisa can be reached between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm -Jenn can be reached between 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. Thank you and have a great day! Tahlisa (LISA) Key
Integrated Systems (Technical Recruiter)
8245 Boone Blvd. Suite 700
Vienna, VA 22182
703-288-4030 x 122 (O)
703- 288- 4304 (F)
www.global-isi.com WOSB| CMMI DEV/3 | ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 20000 | ISO 27001 Jennifer Severance
703-288-4030 X126 Integrated Systems Inc. (ISI)
8245 Boone Blvd, Suite 700
Tysons Corner, VA 22182
WOSB| CMMI DEV/3 | ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 20000 | ISO 27001
Posting ID: 602936923Posted: 2021-03-01