Home Instead Senior Care®
Retention and Engagement Coordinator Job Description
Bokker Inc. d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
The Retention and Engagement Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the engagement of CAREGiversSM. The Retention and Engagement Coordinator is expected to meet the needs of the CAREGivers and develop and maintain a workplace culture that retains quality CAREGivers. If you love working with people and have a focus on building relationships with employees to help them be successful with our Senior clients, this is the job for you!!
- Reflect the core values of Bokker Inc. (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Hire applicants who you want to work with, who have a desire to work wtih seniors, and who love being around people
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution
- Develop retention and engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Evaluate and update all training materials as needed
- Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
- Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form, benefits enrollment and terminations along with all other employment related documents including Deactivated employees
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- This position will not have direct supervisory responsibilities of our CAREGivers, but will work with all office staff to ensure CAREGivers meet the needs of their job description and responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 599667143Posted: 2021-01-15