Job Description: Caregiver/CNA
Reports To: Associate Administrator
Job Description: HomeSpark is looking for compassionate caregivers interested in making a difference for our clients. The caregiver may be responsible for light household chores, medication reminders, laundry, running errands, bathing or toileting assistance and social interaction.
Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities: As a Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will perform activities of daily living, homemaking tasks, provide local transportation and companionship for our elderly clients in their homes.
- Flexible schedules
- Family environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Expanded training
- A valid drivers' license and automobile.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous home care experience preferred,
- Experience working with Alzheimer's or Dementia is preferred.
- Proof of CNA or HHA training is highly preferred but not mandatory.
- Great position for retired individuals, college students or those looking for part time income.
HomeSpark is a locally owned and operated company. Our Mission is to assist every client with improving and prolonging their quality of life while empowering independence and comfort in their own homes. This will be accomplished by providing first-class, professional care with honor, dignity, compassion and the highest ethical standards.
We will strive to delight every client, every time!
- $10.00/ hour- plus potential for performance pay.
- College Station, TX and surrounding communities
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
HomeSpark is a local company based right here in Bryan/College Station, serving those in the Brazos Valley. We are committed to providing the best care for your loved ones as they age. Taking care of seniors is our passion and we are proud to give back to those who have done so much for their families, communities and country. We all stand on the shoulders of those who have come before us, and at HomeSpark we want to Honor the contributions of our seniors in the communities we serve. We will do this by fulfilling our promise to earn your Trust and provide Independence for your loved one.
Posting ID: 563425382Posted: 2021-01-22