The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for the staffing of all client service hours. This position ensures that shifts are staffed with qualified Caregivers whose skill and availability matches client needs and that new assignments and/or scheduling changes are properly communicated with Caregivers and clients. In addition, the Scheduling Coordinator functions as the “Caregiver of the Caregivers,” serving as the agency liaison with Caregivers to foster engagement and promote employee retention.
· High school graduate
· Two years of related experience; knowledge of HR, scheduling and/or health care preferred
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, telephone etiquette, and be able to interact effectively with persons from diverse backgrounds with a strong customer service orientation
· Must possess exceptional organizational skills and follow-through and be comfortable utilizing various technologies and computer programs
· Able to exercise initiative, problem solve and apply sound judgment
· Able to work under pressure and manage multiple demands simultaneously
· Must present a positive and professional business image
· Must pass a criminal background check
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES:
· Schedule client shifts with eligible Caregivers whose knowledge, skill and availability matches the service needs of the client.
· Communicate new assignments and/or scheduling changes to Caregivers and clients.
· Maintain accurate schedules for clients in the agency’s CRM system.
· Maintain accurate contact information and availability for Caregivers in the agency’s CRM system.
· Document events in the agency’s CRM system.
· Regularly review completed shift logs, verifying discrepancies from originally scheduled shift hours; notify Dustin and Samantha McCoy of any payroll or billing concerns.
· Monitor missed/late shift clock-ins and immediately contact the scheduled Caregiver to confirm arrival at the client’s residence.
· Monitor Caregiver scheduled hours for potential overtime; notify Dustin and Samantha McCoy if overtime hours are needed.
· Promptly notify Dustin and Samantha McCoy of staffing changes, scheduling issues and reported client issues.
· Provide ongoing feedback to Dustin and Samantha McCoy regarding status of eligible and available Caregivers to ensure recruitment activities meet the agency’s scheduling needs.
· Serve as the agency liaison for Caregivers, promoting a culture of engagement.
o Regularly communicate with eligible Caregivers to confirm availability, desired hours, contact information and satisfaction with the agency, with increased focus during the first 90 days of employment.
o Ensure Caregivers feel properly appreciated, supported and recognized