The "Manager" at Honest Mary's is a person with restaurant experience who has fully embraced the Honest Mary's culture, mission and philosophy. These individuals have a great sense of urgency and lead the charge on their shifts, ensuring that customers have memorable experiences. Managers oversee the work of Team Members and Cooks, report to the General Manager, and are often tasked with opening and closing.
Some qualifications we're looking for:
- Previous experience in food and beverage management
- Working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Working knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Experience in staff management
- Able to use relevant computer applications
Our mission is simple: to positively impact Austinites by making it easy to eat healthy food, and by authentically valuing people. We believe healthy food strengthens our bodies and minds to help us do the things we love. And we believe genuine hospitality vitalizes souls.
Honest Mary's is a brand-new, fast casual restaurant concept serving honestly healthy - and decidedly delicious - grain bowls made from scratch each day with local and organic ingredients.
We need team members who are immediately excited about our mission and/or are hungry to be a part of a start-up that's primed for growth and leadership opportunities.
What's the "Manager"?
The Manager at Honest Mary's is a talented servant leader charged with protecting the company's mission and values. This role will be a critical ingredient to our start-up's initial success.
Your primary role will be to lead by serving. The Manager's scope of responsibilities includes staff management, customer service, restaurant operations and compliance.
The Manager position may be for you if you're self-motivated, enjoy leading teams, and care to find meaning in your work beyond just checking the boxes. You're someone who's ready for a huge challenge, with potential for high reward - both in the lives you'll change, as well as the opportunities you'll have to grow professionally, personally, and as a leader.
The Manager at Honest Mary's will be working closely with the General Manager, as well as the owner, together figuring out how to make this first restaurant an amazing success.
What will you get?
- Working at the most exciting restaurant in Austin
- Getting in on ground floor of a start-up, with huge opportunities for growth
- Restaurateur opportunities upon expansion
- Fun and caring atmosphere where you will be genuinely valued
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with kind & motivated owner
- Collaborative team of people who live our core values
- Competitive salary
- Half-off all meals when working
- 5-day workweek, 50 hours/week (after first 180 days)
- Paid vacation (after first 180 days)
Posting ID: 43896443Posted: 2020-07-14