Dunkin’ Franchise Restaurant Manager
Northern Virginia Dunkin’ Donuts Franchise is building a new effective team. We are seeking experienced, driven candidates for a salaried Management position. Our Restaurant Managers will develop teams dedicated to delivering great guest experiences and profitable top line sales. This is an excellent opportunity for career-oriented individuals seeking continued growth and career development.
- Team Environment - Promote a positive team environment. Recognize achievements and resolve employee concerns with effective communication. Recruit and support the development of Crew Members and Shift Leaders in a staff of 15-20 employees.
- Operations for Guest Satisfaction - The Guest’s experience is top priority. Expect to model exceptional guest service. Promote an environment where there is a strong desire to exceed guests’ expectations. Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed. Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards. Complete required training, including ServSafe® certification.
- Profitability - Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Delegate and lead to control labor and food costs, and secure funds. Ensure the safety and security of the team and guests through preventative maintenance and cleanliness. Assess restaurant performance. Develop action plans to target opportunities and implement plans designed to achieve specific goals. Ensure compliance with restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing (English)
- General math and financial management skills
- Minimum 2 years restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
- Be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Effective Leadership - Provide honest feedback to team members, actively coaching and supporting them to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Guest Experience-Oriented Focus – Anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – Set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Effective Team-Building – Place the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Conflict Resolution – Use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Posting ID: 564559209Posted: 2020-09-10