Our client is seeking an experienced Sous Chef for its highly-rated, award-winning restaurant located in Caldwell, NJ. This reputable establishment takes tremendous pride in serving its community, providing delicious food and personal service in a comfortable, relaxed, and fun environment. Additionally, this restaurant has a strong local presence and works incredibly hard to maintain its top-tier status on popular sites like Yelp! and TripAdvisor among being recognized for a host of other awards and accolades
COMPENSATION: $50,000 - $55,000 (commensurate with experience) +100% employer-paid health/dental insurance benefits, retirement, PTO and more!
Sous Chef Qualifications/Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of Sous Chef/kitchen management experience
- High volume experience (3 million +)
- Scratch kitchen experience
- Solid work history and job tenure
- Culinary degree and Serve Safe certification is preferred
- English and Spanish speaking preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this award-winning restaurant, then please apply today or send an updated resume to James Nolan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Horizon Hospitality is continually recognized as the most highly-respected recruitment firm for the hospitality industry.
When you’re applying for a job, you want to feel like more than just a page in a stack of resumes. You want to know that you’re seen as a person, and to be recognized for your unique talents and experience! The Horizon Hospitality recruiters are committed to making that happen, and to helping you find the next step in your career.
For over 20 years, the recruiters at Horizon Hospitality have been cultivating relationships with hospitality clients across the country, with exclusive access to confidential searches that you won’t see on any job boards. If a Horizon Hospitality recruiter reaches out with an opportunity, you know it will be worth hearing about.
Our clients continue to work with us because we are committed to finding the right talent to fit their needs, and we promise to do the same for you.
What to Expect When Working with Horizon Hospitality Recruiters:
• We will take the time to understand your career direction and goals.
• We will ensure that you are fully prepared for every step of the interview process.
• We will provide consistent and honest communication at every step.
• Your information that you share is always fully confidential.
• Our goal is to connect you with an opportunity that perfectly bridges your existing skills and experience with your future hospitality career!
Sanford Rose Associates, the nation’s 9th largest network of recruiting firms, recognized Horizon Hospitality’s excellence and achievements by naming them “SRA Office of the Year for 2019.”
Posting ID: 600960168Posted: 2021-01-27