LAG is a fast-growing Cannabis startup revolutionizing the way products are developed, produced, marketed, sold, and delivered to customers. The brand reaches customers across social platforms, eCommerce, and soon branded brick-and-mortar stores. LAG strives to have a global presence, with around the world.
This position requires a highly collaborative Graphic Designer who has demonstrated results in an organization driven by creative leaders. You will need to be creative and think outside of the box by contributing to the overall inventive energy of our company. This is a role for a passionate and self-motivated visual artist to partner with a high functioning creative department to build a next-generation cannabis brand.
· Conceptualize compelling print, web, and social marketing assets within brand guidelines that meet our marketing strategies. Some items include lookbooks, retail print assets, newsletters, site banners, and social posts/stories.
· Collaborate daily and work closely with the Executive Director
· Proactively communicate with creative managers, interdepartmental teams, and executives
· Liaise with other members of the creative team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery
· Manage all communication with outside vendors including but not limited to requesting quotes, creating project timelines, and sending final files.
· Maintain regular communication and provide status updates to the Project Manager and Head of Creative Services
· Assist on still life photoshoots for styling support
· Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art/Graphic Design
· 3+ years in the fashion/cannabis/lifestyle + eCommerce industry
· Clean, sophisticated and innovative design aesthetic
· Strong typography and composition knowledge
· Multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills
· Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
· Working knowledge of ProPremiere and Final Cut Pro a plus
· Flexibility to switch focus between multiple projects
· Active follower of trends and innovations in fashion/cannabis and design culture
Perks & Benefits
· Competitive Salary
· 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
· Amazing Culture
SUCCESS AT LAG REQUIRES THAT...
· You love to win
· You are a doer
· You are a team player
· Your are humble
· You are honest, straightforward and transparent
· You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible)
· You are an advocate for the Design Team
· You are organized
· You are creatively open-minded
· You want to get your hands dirty
· You solve problems
· You are resilient
· You are flexible
· You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
· You naturally go the extra mile
· If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
· You give credit where credit is due and take responsibility for misses
· You love working in a creative environment
· You work hard to find a solution that works best for the company and team
· You have a sense of humor
· You are an insatiable learner
**This position requires you to work onsite in our office in Beverly Hills**