Holiday Inn Express Dahlonega for Hotel Housekeepers. The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring guest rooms, public space, and associate areas are clean and well maintained and performing the daily Housekeeping shift operations. Operations include but are not limited to:
- Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs by cleaning assigned rooms per day following the housekeeping guidelines.
- Dust all furniture including headboards, dressers, nightstands, televisions, desks, desk chairs, light fixtures, and baseboards.
- Change bed linens, blankets, mattress pads, and shower curtains.
- Clean bathrooms according to standards including the sink, counters, toilet, shower/tub, bathroom floor.
- Replenish guest supplies in the room, replace linen in the bathrooms, and vacuum the entire room.
- Empty trash and cleans wastebaskets.
- Check fixtures, televisions, radio, heating/cooling equipment for proper operation, and set them on proper settings.
- Clean, organize, and restock cart at the end of the day (terry, cups, toilet paper, rags, fill spray bottles).
- Maintain cart, linen room, and vacuum cleaner cleanliness.
- Ability to perform Housekeeping duties for Extended Stay Hotels.
- Ability to cross-train and perform the daily Laundry Attendant shift operations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills such as customer service orientation, teamwork, and diversity relations.
- A team player, willing to take a proactive approach to the administration of the day-to-day business.
- Exceptional customer service skills including quality standards for service.
- Strong, solid oral, and written communication skills, including excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
- Ability to properly operate laundry equipment (e.g., washer, dryer, etc.).
- Ability to perform the physical aspects of the job including sitting, bending, climbing, standing, reaching, and walking for up to 90% of the workday and lifting and carrying up to 60 lbs.
Our success starts with the associates that work in our hotels, so we take great pride in hiring honest, hard-working, reliable people, who are willing to share and accept our principles. In return, we offer a competitive wages.