Intelligence Consulting Enterprise Solutions, INC. is looking for a Sr. Network Systems Analyst.
Description: Join ICES on a new contract impacting national security as a Sr. Network Systems Analyst. These positions are located in Chantilly, VA. All positions require an active/current TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to pass an additional polygraph as needed. As a Sr. Network Systems Analyst, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze, design, test, and evaluate network systems, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, intranet, satellite, and other data communications systems.
• Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
• Oversee the work of Mid and Junior-level contractor Network Systems Engineers.
• Research, design, analyze, test, experiment, and/or model and simulation of communications networks. Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
• Senior-level experience in cloud-based systems architecting, with emphasis on the unique networking aspects of cloud computing, including low latency within the data center, and higher latency and limited bandwidth for remote users.
• Demonstrated experience with standard networking protocols for transport (including MPLS), routing, and network services such as DNS, SNMP, NTP/PTP, etc.
• Demonstrated experience with wireless and SATCOM networks.
• Demonstrated experience with Firewalls, VPNs, IDSs, HAIPEs, and other network security technologies.
Desired Qualifications: • Master's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
• Network technology course/certification in one or more areas:
Managing and troubleshooting DNS and DHCP
Installing and configuring network and software infrastructure
Configuring and managing device routing and remote access
Monitoring and maintain network infrastructure
• Demonstrated network technology experience in all of the following: Roles of devices in TCP/IP network
Details of IP, ARP, TCP, ICMP and UDP
Functions of FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTP, Telnet and other applications of TCP/IP
Use of Voice over IP or VoIP, messaging and multicasting
Troubleshooting for TCP/IP issues at each network layer
• Senior-level experience in securely and efficiently moving data and operating across hybrid multi-cloud and on premise and multi-fabric environments - within enclaves on the same security domain, and across security domains.
• Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies, data center networks, Software Defined Networking (SDN), and/or Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
• Demonstrated experience with Network modeling and simulation tools such as OPNET/Riverbed Modeler and Exata.
• Network professional certifications, e.g. Cisco CCNA, Comptia Security+, CISSP.