In Home CAREGiver needed in Green Bay, WI! | In Home CAREGiver needed in De Pere, WI! | In Home CAREGiver needed in Howard/Suamico, WI!
Are you kind, caring & compassionate? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for kind, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout the Green Bay and Brown County area. Home Instead provides a variety of in home care services that allow people to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Core Value
- At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v) or Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
CAREGiver Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
*One year or more experience a plus - skills training provided by Home Instead*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileTime 1/2ting & incontinence)
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Able to pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, 3 years of driving experience
- Current auto insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time off & Time 1/2 on Holidays
- Online Recognition program
- Caring Committee & Support line
- Referral Bonus
- Apparel discount
- Free coffee, soda & fresh baked cookies daily
- Chaplin Assistance program
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Free virtual Dr. visits
- Pay Active
- Partner discounts
- Employee discount care
- 24 hour office support
- And much much more
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/149 or start your career today by completing our online application. Our Recruitment & Engagement Manager, Tami will be in touch with you shortly. You may also reach us at 920-965-1600. Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600675716Posted: 2021-01-19