We are looking for Staff Accountants to work directly with supervisors and partners on audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements and also prepare tax returns. If you enjoy building your skills among auditing, taxation, and other accounting services, then your desire to be a well-rounded accountant will be a perfect complement to our team.
Sarfino and Rhoades LLP is a well-established CPA firm which provides audit, tax, consulting and other accounting services. We have been in business for 48 years. We are not too big and not too small. Our size provides opportunities for accountants to remain generalists and continue developing skills in both audit and tax.
We can offer a position with challenge, growth potential, competitive compensation and benefits, and flexible hours after demonstrated performance. Our office is a short walk from White Flint Metro.
Safety during COVID-19 is our highest priority. Strict social distancing protocols are in operation to keep every one of our employees safe. Each of our professionals has his or her own office in which to work safely – no cubicles. Masks are required except when working in your own office behind a closed door.
If the qualifications and benefits listed below describe your background and interests, then we are interested in speaking with you.
· Working directly with supervisors and partners on audits, reviews and compilations of financials statements.
· Variety of business consulting engagements.
· We also offer the opportunity to work on tax returns.
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related fields.
· Prerequisite requirements to sit for the CPA exam and desire to obtain CPA license
· Excellent time management skills.
· Accuracy as well as work quality, and application of professional and Firm standards.
· Willingness to seek a career in public accounting.
· Proficiency in use of computers.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
What Our Firm Offers
We are committed to helping newly-hired college graduates pass the CPA exam within their first year of employment. We do this by not requiring overtime for at least six months, thus providing important study time. As a result of this commitment, all of our new hires become licensed CPA’s very early and get their professional careers off to an important start. We also provide opportunities for continuing education which exceed the minimum required by licensing authorities. This approach to professional development benefits our clients over the long run. We offer a unique opportunity to work with clients in various industries. We also offer the following:
· Competitive compensation
· Generous benefits package including health, 401(k), and paid vacation
· Each employee has his/her own office
· Firm involvement activities
· Continuing education and personal development training