Smart Home and custom electronics organization looking for a highly motivated Warehouse associate. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written skills for communication with customers, staff, and technicians. The candidate must be organized, detail oriented and willing to learn.
Candidates must have good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email software. This is a full time position (40 hours per week)
The warehouse associate is responsible for all purchasing, receiving and warehouse management.
● Purchasing all product required for upcoming and ongoing projects. This means working closely with the Project Coordinator or Sales Engineer to determine job specific needs.
● Receiving all product that has been ordered and shipped through FedEx, UPS, USPS, and other couriers
● The Warehouse Associate will maintain the warehouses cleanliness and product placement. This means having all product that has been received placed in appropriate job start piles for ease of access and delivery on project deployment. (Rough/Trim/Finish/Punch/Service)
● Maintaining vendor relationship through effective communication and handling shipment disputes in a reasonable manner.
● Ensure all product is ready to go for the next day on the day prior.
● Maintain a clean, safe working environment for both the warehouse and the conference room, as well as their office and desk.
● Forecast product needs by looking at upcoming projects on a 10 business day cycle.
● Coordinate recycling needs for faulty equipment as well as recyclables.
● Communicate with the appropriate personnel to find out what is needed for certain stages of a project.
● Maintain adequate levels of stock items for quick turn-around projects and in the event something was overlooked during purchasing/deployment.
● Required to maintain a monthly inventory in warehouse and vehicles.
● Ensure product pick list is completed post-purchasing and pre-deployment.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Finish all Snap University, Ipoint Online training within the first six month of employment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
● Minimum 5 years of experience in ESC projects or equivalent warehouse/operations positions.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Great relationship management.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
● Extremely effective time-management skills.
● Mental capacity to handle pressure.
● Ability to work on your feet 40-50% of your day.
● Capability to lift up to 100 pound items, as needed.